Tuesday, July 21, 2009

A day in the life....

I just thought I’d sweep away the few little cobwebs in the corner of my world. It has been a few weeks since I blogged but I have had my hands full with the newest addition to the house. In all honesty the male species, be it human or animal seems to have the same personality traits. They do what they want, when they want and have a one track mind. Bentley has now entered the terrible twos. Two month period that is. He doesn’t let me rest and if he catches me grabbing a few zzzz’s on the couch he makes sure by vocally announcing to everyone in the neighbourhood. I will say that his bark is definitely NOT worse then his razor sharp puppy teeth. He has discovered that teething on wooden furniture, wooden base boards and human flesh has a certain ode da joy to it. I forgot just how demanding having a puppy can be!

I did have a chance to attend a zumba class last night. It has been well over 2 months since I cha cha cha’d and mamboed my wiggly bits around the floor but in all honesty I think I did pretty damn good. There were a few new dances and it took a bit to learn them but I have to pat myself on the back since before the end of the song I had them down pat. I was amazed that the only part that hurt on me was my arse cheeks. I guess the wibbly wobbly bits that I have sat on for way to long decided to protest a wee bit. I was filled with sweat and my face was red but I have to admit that it felt damn good. Looks like Monday nights will be filled with zumba again!

1 comment:

Tina said...

You got that right baby!