Friday, September 25, 2009

The end of the work week....

T.G.I.F it seems like it has been a very long week. Maybe it’s the coolness of the day, but I’m certainly glad it’s Friday. Now I don’t have to go in till Sunday and that’s just fine with me.

Tomorrow morning I go and have my nails done again. I really can’t afford it, but since I don’t usually spend money on myself I have decided that it’s time I do a few “me” things. In the afternoon I have another Celebration of Life to attend in honour of my father. This one is for all the family and friends who were unable to make it into town when we held the first one.

As for the rest of the weekend, the weather does not sound to promising so going to work on Sunday won’t be too bad.

I hope everyone is able to enjoy their weekend whether Mother Nature is in a good mood or not.