Thursday, September 24, 2009

Ohhhhhh what a night!


Last night I stepped way out of my comfort zone, and to be honest it wasn’t as bad as imagined it would be. I guess I had to prove to myself that I can do anything if I put my mind to it. It’s not an easy thing to do, but once the initial step was taken, it all just fell into place. Now I “was” awkward and thanks to the heat in the gym, my face was red so no one could see how damn much I was blushing but it wall all good in an Egyptian sort of way. It’s your turn next time my P.I.C!!!!

I had to leave the Zumba class a tad earlier than normal so I could get the money all sorted out before my usual night time brain farts began. It’s damn hectic not to say freaking confusing trying to keep track of cash verses debit versus credit cards for payments. Not to mention who paid and by what means. And P.I.C, thank you so much for that yummy treat you brought me. I must confess that I was on overload so when the coast was clear I sampled it, which led to another small sample and that in turn led me to pouring it into my coffee cup and taking into to the office with me! Now that’s what I call having a coffee break!!!!!!!!

After my “coffee break” the usual hockey group came EXPLODING through the doors in their usual cheery ways. Hi sunshine was echoed in unison as they all but bolted towards the gym. Once they got settled and my coffee cup was half empty I can honestly say I WAS a ray of sunshine. I was able to get all paperwork done and the top of the desk sorted out and cleared away just as they finished up. Then it was time to head home for the night.

1 comment:

Tina said...

Not enough alcohol in the world to make me do what you did last night....never ever.....