Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rainy Saturday Morning




Well here I am, sitting in front of the office computer. It’s just beginning to get light out and it’s pouring rain. Most people are either still in bed, or just getting up. I’m watching the rain pour down as a group of hockey players stand in the main lobby having their morning coffee and catching up on their weekly gossip. Yes fellow bloggers, men DO gossip! Oh I have heard some of the most outrageous gossip from pretty much all the hockey groups that enter our facility. No. I’m not eaves dropping either. You have to understand that when men gossip, they do not lower their voice or lean in close to the person they are talking with. It seems that when men gossip, their voices grow a tad bit louder. Instead of cuss words happening every in every other sentence or so, they seem to spill out to every other word. I pretend NOT to hear, but inside I’m laughing my arse off. In all honesty there is a major difference between the gossiping genders. The female gossipers seem to steer their tid bits of information towards the catty and insulting areas, where as our male counterparts are sharing their information in a more back-slapping, belly laugh “is that f***ed up or what?” direction. I guess if I have to be sitting here at work this early on a Saturday morning I might as well sit back and enjoy the sounds of the male titter- tattle.

Oh by the way… I hope everyone has a SPOOKTACULAR HALLOWEEN!!!!!!

No comments: