Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Nothing exciting

Warm flesh is being pressed out first by a firm hand and then a remote is pushed and a wall of classy modern looking steel pushes down on the said warm flesh. After being given directions the other side is done. Another set of instructions are given and as the walls of this machine tilt and move closer I am forced to snuggle up to the body of this machine. After what seems like an eternity but in fact was only 13 seconds on each side, I was told to sit. Although the person was friendly and very caring I still wanted to get back into my top and escape into the mild night air of an October evening. Yes my dear bloggers I had the wonderful experience of a mammogram. Although it isn’t all that painful I am glad that I don’t have to feel the discomfort of it for another 2yrs.

After spending a nice lazy relaxing day at home I was able to drag my arse into work. There were a few items that were left on the desk by one of the main office staff and since our Supervisor is away on vacation I tended to those items first thing. The first ball hockey group is now on the floor and the center is quiet. Wow, that’s usually not a thing I am able to claim here at the centre. I think I am just going to bask in the glory of a very mild night at work!

No comments: