Tuesday, February 22, 2011

wellll dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Sometimes I just have to shake my head in amazement at the stupidity of some people. A few years ago upper management called the Manager of the Parks and Recreation unit at home, told him to come into H.R for a meeting and then bluntly fired him due to major cutbacks. Tonight at work, I was talking with two supervisors and they informed me that another manager is now slated to be hired. Applications are now being accepted for this position. After destroying this man’s livelihood as well as his spirit, they decide his position was needed after all???????????

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the city for you. They probably didn't realize what they would be missing until it was too late.I always liked the old manager...well except when I had those dreams about him lmao