Sunday, March 13, 2011

What a wonderful feeling to know that I was NOT mistaken!!!!


Well its daylight saving time once again. Time to spring ahead. I’m thinking, or hoping that this new season brings better and brighter things my way.. I have stood up for what I feel is right for me. I have said my piece without harsh vindictive words and I feel good. I have cleaned out the proverbial closet, and I feel a huge weight has been lifted.

I got to work this morning and in all honesty my heart sank when I read there had been a major goof up on a rental that happened yesterday. I actually began to shake as I read the log book.It seemed maybe in my own mind, but it DID seem like a finger had been pointed in my direction. Now I know I have done a few errors lately but I knew I couldn’t have done what was written in both log book and communication book. So taking a deep breath I retrieved the contract and sure enough I was correct and didn’t make a mistake in writing the correct time for the rental. I was so relieved I had the proof it wasn’t my error so I could continue on with my day on a happy note. I was able to write in both the log book and communication book that I was NOT mistaken. I stapled the 2 contracts to the log book page just to show there was no error on my part. Oh what a happy feeling I had!!!!


As I've Matured...

I've learned that whatever hits the fan will not be evenly distributed.

I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think.

I've learned that depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

I've learned to not sweat the petty things, and not pet the sweaty things.

I've learned that I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy it.

I've learned that there is a fine line between genius and insanity.

I've learned that the people you care most about in life are taken from you too soon and all the less important ones just never go away. And the real pains in the ass are permanent.

No comments: