Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Letter L

Todays blog is brought to you by the letter L

L is for Looking back

Since I’ve hit that major milestone in years I’ve found myself looking back to see where I’ve been. Some of those roads were so rocky that a bulldozer would have a hard time going down them, those are stories that I’ll leave for another time.

I can still see him standing proud and full of pride. He was a lot older than I was and certainly had some issues that plagued him where ever he went, but I didn’t mind. Where ever we went we had fun. He had experienced many things before he came into my life and me, being 14 yrs old counted on him to be there for me. Maybe I’ll write more about this wonderful side kick of mine and all the adventures we had one day. But for now, I’ll just look back on all the wonderful memories we shared.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Omg Mr Crud. Now I am determined to find a couple of bikes to use for our trip together. Thanks for the memories :)