Wednesday, April 27, 2011

The Letter S

Today's blog is brought to you by the letter S

S is for Sisters



She is your mirror, shinning back at you with a world of possibilities. She is your witness, who see’s you at your worst and best, and loves you anyway. She is your partner in crime, your midnight companion, someone who knows when you are smiling, even in the dark. She is your teacher, your defence attorney, your personal press agent, even your shrink. Some days she’s the reason you wish you were an only child. Barbra Alpert

There are many ways to be and have a sister. It doesn’t necessarily mean that you have to be related by blood.


You've been there through out all that I've done,
And our friendship is more than true.
We are two, but we stand as one,
And I don't know what I would do without you.

You're always there when I need you,
And I can't believe all the things that we've been through.
No one ever gets me the way you do,
And it's all because you're just you.

You are my best friend, and I want to thank you,
Because you've always brought out the best in me.
You always find a way to make me smile when i'm felling blue
And when I’m sad you always cheer me up and make me happy.

I don't think you will ever really understand
How you've touched my heart, and made me who I am.
I don't think you could ever know just how special you are to me,
Because you're a better friend then anyone could ever be.

I hope you will forever be my best sister and my friend,
Because I know we will be best sisters till the end.
I will never forget you even if we are in the biggest fight,
I know will get through it, because we are too tight, and it just wouldn't feel right.

You'll always be in my heart,
No matter how bad things get.
And we will never have to grow apart,
Because we will look back at those times and hope to never forget.

So this one's for me and you
To always help remember,
That miracles do come true,
Because you're my friend forever.

No comments: